A Healthier Way to Cook Tater Tots
How do you cook tater tots in the oven?
1/2 Bag Instructions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange frozen Extra Crispy Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11 inch x 17 inch baking sheet. Heat for 19-21 mins. Cook to a light golden color.
Can I bake tater tots at 375?
Can I cook Tater Tots at 375? Heat the oil to 375 F. Add Tater Tots until the basket is no more than one-half full. Overfilling the basket may cause the tots to be unevenly cooked.
How do you cook tater tots without an oven?
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY MICROWAVE TATER TOTS
- Spray the microwave grilled cheese sandwich maker with cooking spray (or wipe down with a paper towel dipped in vegetable oil.
- Add the tater tots in a row.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Microwave on high power for 5-6 minutes until crispy.
Can you cook tater tots in a skillet?
TO COOK FROZEN TATER TOTS IN A SKILLET
First heat oil at a depth of ¼ inch in the bottom of your skillet over medium high heat. Cook until the amount of crispness that you prefer – turning frequently.
How long do I cook frozen tater tots in an air fryer?
Let’s Make Air Fryer Tots in the Air Fryer
- Prepare: Place frozen tater tots in the basket of your air fryer. Sprinkle with seasoning salt. Spray with olive oil.
- Air Fry: Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then open the basket and shake the tots. Continue to cook for 5-8 minutes or until crisp.
Are frozen tater tots pre cooked?
Frozen tater tots, readily Tavailable and relatively inexpensive, are fully cooked and ready to heat and serve. … Frozen Tater Tots are readily available at most grocery stores and easy to cook in the oven or deep fryer.
Can you cook tater tots at 350?
Spread 1 bag of frozen tater tots onto a baking sheet or large skillet, and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Prep the toppings while the tater tots are toasting.
How long do I cook Tater Tots at 400?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the tater tots and the olive oil in a bowl. Toss to coat, spread on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the tater tots from the oven, season with salt and pepper and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Can you microwave Ore Ida tater tots?
Microwave Tater Tots
Ore-Ida sells microwaveable Tater Tot lookalikes called Crispy Crowns. … Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes, let stand for 1 1/2 minutes and voilà. You’ve just made crispy Tater Tot disks in the microwave.