Although you can microwave Tater Tots, it’s not recommended. The microwave will warm the Tots, but they won’t get as crispy as when you bake, deep-fry or grill them.
What is the best way to cook frozen Tater Tots?
To cook frozen Tater Tots in the oven:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer on a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Turn the tots once so that they cook evenly.
What is the best way to bake tater tots?
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add tater tots to a baking sheet. Pour bacon grease over the tater tots. Sprinkle with season salt. …
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Turn tater tots over and return to oven for 10- 15 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- Serve immediately.
How do you cook tater tots fast?
How do you cook Tater Tots fast? Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes, let stand for 1 1/2 minutes and voilà. You’ve just made crispy Tater Tot disks in the microwave.
How long do I cook tater tots in the oven?
1/2 Bag Instructions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange frozen Extra Crispy Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11 inch x 17 inch baking sheet. Heat for 19-21 mins. Cook to a light golden color.
How do you heat tater tots in a toaster oven?
Reheating Tater Tots In Toaster Oven
- Preheat the toaster oven until it gets to 400°F. Choose the middle position of the oven as the position for your tater tots.
- Place the Alexia Potato Puffs in one layer on the baking dish.
- Get your tater tots in the oven. …
- Remove them from the oven and enjoy your meal.
Can you bake tater tots 350?
Spread 1 bag of frozen tater tots onto a baking sheet or large skillet, and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Prep the toppings while the tater tots are toasting.