What can you cook on a BBQ other than meat?
20 Things to Grill This Weekend That Aren’t Beef or Chicken
- Grill-Roasted Clam Linguine.
- Grilled Oysters with Bacon and Cayenne Butter.
- Grilled Octopus with Kale, Tomatoes, and Beans.
- Grilled Tuna with Provençal Vegetables and Easy Aioli.
- Grilled Fish Tacos.
- Grilled Scallops and Nectarines with Corn and Tomato Salad.
What is the best selling BBQ meat?
OUR TOP 10 BEST SELLING BBQ RUBS FOR AWARD-WINNING FLAVOR
- Boar’s Night Out White Lightning Double Garlic Butter.
- Three Little Pigs Touch of Cherry.
- Sweet Rub ‘O Mine.
- Pig’s Ass Memphis Rub.
- Rub Some Chicken.
- Plowboys Yardbird Rub.
- Boar’s Night Out White Lightning.
- Three Little Pigs Championship Rub.
How long do you cook steak on a grill?
Place the steaks on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F), 5 to 7 minutes for medium (140 degrees F) or 8 to 10 minutes for medium-well (150 degrees F).