Chick-fil-A came out on top with its delicious grilled nuggets, which I could pair with two sauces: zesty Buffalo and the chain’s avocado-lime-ranch salad dressing. Here’s the rundown of every keto fast-food meal option I tried, ranked in order of worst to best.
Does Wendy’s have grilled chicken nuggets?
When it comes to feeding little mouths, no need to worry at Wendy’s. A kids’ meal can make for a healthy lunch or dinner. We like the four-piece white meat chicken nuggets for smaller stomachs and the grilled chicken wrap with shredded cheddar and honey mustard sauce for larger, more sophisticated appetites.
Which fast food nuggets are healthiest?
“Healthiest” Fast Food Chain Chicken Nuggets
- #6 Jack in the Box (4 Pieces) Calories: 192. Fat: 14 grams. …
- #5 McDonald’s (4-Piece) Calories: 190. Fat: 12 grams. …
- #4 Burger King (4-Piece) Calories: 190. Fat: 11 grams. …
- #3 Wendy’s (4-Piece) Calories: 180. …
- #2 Popeyes (4-Piece) Calories: 150. …
- #1 Chick-Fil-A (4-Piece) Calories: 135.
Are grilled chicken nuggets healthy?
Another interesting fact: Grilled Nuggets are one of the healthiest and lowest-calorie options on the menu. … Each 9-count serving has only 140 calories and an impressive 25 grams of protein. Paired with a side salad and Light Italian dressing, they create a 325-calorie meal, Chick-fil-A’s nutrition information.
Is Mcdonalds chicken nuggets bad for you?
They are about equal in protein and cholesterol-raising fats (saturated plus trans fats), although the nuggets contain about 20 to 50 fewer calories. The amount of sodium in chicken nuggets varies widely. Some contain less than a fast-food hamburger loaded with condiments, while others are just as high.
Does Wendy’s have 50 nuggets for $10?
Currently, Wendy’s does not offer a 50 piece nuggets portion, and you can buy only 10 pieces for $4.69. However, in some promotion periods, they offer Wendy’s 50 piece nuggets for $9.99.
Are Chick-Fil-A nuggets healthier than McDonald’s?
Drumroll Please… Chick-fil-A! Although both options are the perfect late-night snack, McNuggets are higher in calories, fat and carbs. … The next time you’re craving these breaded bad boys, opt for the healthier option of Chick-fil-A (unless you just love McNuggets because water or not, they are damn good).
Is McDonald’s chicken nuggets real chicken?
McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets® are made with 100% white meat chicken and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The chicken, which is cut from the tenderloin, breast and rib, gets mixed with a marinade for flavor and to help the Chicken McNuggets® keep their fun shapes.
What are chicken nuggets made of from McDonald’s?
McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets®® are made from 100% chicken breast meat. However, as a percentage of the total recipe when the batter, seasoning and oil to cook the nuggets are taken into account, chicken meat constitutes 45% of the total Chicken McNugget®, the other ingredients account for the additional 55%.