Oven Bake: 1/2 Bag Instructions (serves about 5): Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange frozen Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11 inch x 17 inch baking sheet. Heat for 20 to 25 minutes. Cook to a light golden color.
How long do you cook Tater Tots at 400?
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the tater tots and the olive oil in a bowl. Toss to coat, spread on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the tater tots from the oven, season with salt and pepper and transfer to a mixing bowl.
How do you make Tater Tots crispy in the oven?
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add tater tots to a baking sheet. Pour bacon grease over the tater tots. Sprinkle with season salt. …
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Turn tater tots over and return to oven for 10- 15 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- Serve immediately.
Can I bake Tater Tots at 375?
Can I cook Tater Tots at 375? Heat the oil to 375 F. Add Tater Tots until the basket is no more than one-half full. Overfilling the basket may cause the tots to be unevenly cooked.
How long do I cook tater tots at 425?
1/2 Bag Instructions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange frozen Extra Crispy Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11 inch x 17 inch baking sheet. Heat for 19-21 mins. Cook to a light golden color.
Can you cook tater tots at 350 degrees?
Spread 1 bag of frozen tater tots onto a baking sheet or large skillet, and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. … Once the tots are done baking, remove them from the oven and top with only the chorizo and cheese.
Are tater tots already cooked?
Frozen tater tots, readily Tavailable and relatively inexpensive, are fully cooked and ready to heat and serve. Tater Tots have long been a tasty favorite of many children, but crispy tots also make a great side dish or appetizer.
How do you cook Tater Tots without an oven?
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY MICROWAVE TATER TOTS
- Spray the microwave grilled cheese sandwich maker with cooking spray (or wipe down with a paper towel dipped in vegetable oil.
- Add the tater tots in a row.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Microwave on high power for 5-6 minutes until crispy.
Are tater tots better than fries?
Fries vs Tater Tots
A serving of tater tots (86 grams) has 160 calories and 8 grams of fat, but packs a whopping 420 milligrams of sodium. While fries do have more calories and fat than tater tots, the extraordinary increase in sodium in tots makes fries the healthier choice — barely.
Can you microwave Ore Ida tater tots?
Microwave Tater Tots
Ore-Ida sells microwaveable Tater Tot lookalikes called Crispy Crowns. … Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes, let stand for 1 1/2 minutes and voilà. You’ve just made crispy Tater Tot disks in the microwave.