Potato Bar: This is an easy one — players can top their own baked potato with cheese, bacon, broccoli or sour cream. Lasagna: Add garlic bread and a simple salad for a delicious team meal. Baked Ziti: What could be easier than pasta, sauce, beef and cheese? Make it ahead of time so it will be ready for game day.
What should I feed my team?
10 team-approved meal ideas:
- Pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches.
- Chicken Teriyaki.
- Sloppy Joes.
What do you do at a team dinner?
5 Ideas For Team Building During Dinner
- Peaks and Valleys – This easy DIY team builder is great for starting conversation. …
- Improv – Many people get intimidated with improv. …
- Making Music – Full disclosure; this is what my company does. …
- Story Slams – Story slams are a way for everyone to learn more about each other.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
Are staff meals tax deductible?
Meals with employees or business partners are only deductible if there is a direct or indirect business purpose. Meal expense that are 100% deductible: Recreational expenses primarily for employees who are not highly compensated, such as the business holiday party or the company picnic.
How can I cook for 100 guests?
How to cook for 100 people – Erika’s tips
- If you’re making something new, test the recipe ahead of time. …
- Keep the decorations simple. …
- Pad the menu with a few easy dishes. …
- Use all your appliances. …
- Choose recipes that can be made ahead, in full or in part. …
- The buffet is your friend. …
- Make a prep schedule.
What is a good pre football game meal?
Try pre-game meals like: Turkey sandwich on whole-grain bread with low-fat cheese, yogurt, fruit or granola bar. Pasta with 3-4 ounces of meat sauce, bread sticks, low-fat milk. Steamed rice with vegetables with 3 ounces of chicken and a piece of fruit.
How do you plan food for a large group?
A rule of thumb is to always calculate a big group meal as though it is a buffet, even if it is a sit down affair. People tend to go back for more servings or pile more food on their plate when they are at a buffet. Calculating three servings of appetizers for each person will ensure that you have enough for everyone.